Sleep (Sedation Dentistry) for Children or Adults
Do you have:
- A fear of Dentistry?
- A history of a bad dental experience?
- A fear of needles or drills?
- A hard time getting frozen with local anaesthetic?
- A busy work schedule
- Extensive dental work to do?
- A hard time keeping your mouth open?
- Wisdom teeth
Our facility offers Light (Nitrous oxide or Laughing Gas), Moderate sedation or Full sedation for children or adults. We have a cozy, inviting waiting room, a full General Anaesthesia and Recovery suite, with a team of Medical Anaesthesiologists and experienced Emergency room registered nurses who work hard to make sure your dental work can be completed in a Calm, Safe and Pain-free way.
You or your child will never need to feel a dental needle ever again!
Complete Dental Care for All Ages
Our practice is committed to comprehensive and complete dental care, from thorough diagnostic examinations and preventative dentistry to advanced cosmetic and restorative procedures.
We have state-of-art digital dental radiography for patient comfort and care. This x-ray system delivers the smallest amount of radiation with the benefit of extremely detailed diagnostic information.
Our services include:
- Examinations and digital x-rays
- Emergency care
- Checkups and cleanings (Scaling and polishing) by our staff of Registered Dental Hygienists
Kidzkare - Dental visits for kids 9 and under that are fun and educational. Click here for more information about our wonderful kid's program at our office.
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Cosmetic Fillings
- Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Bone Grafts
- Gum Grafts
- Jaw/TMJ, for chronic jaw pain
- Root Canal Therapy, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Braces, to move teeth into the right position
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crowns and Bridges, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Excessive or Uneven Gums
- Flap Surgery
- Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Speciality Dentures
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Special Needs Patients - Anxiety and Children with Developmental Disorders
Our office has a special focus on Cosmetic Dentistry. We have the tools and technology to improve your smile.
To learn more about teeth whitening, click here!